Asset & Lifestyle Protection
PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY
The graph below illustrates how the ideal amount of personal insurance cover can change over time as you move through different life stages.
- Life insurance held inside superannuation may be more beneficial when the life insured has dependants.
- Over-insurance or Under-insurance coverage is inadequate for the family’s financial needs and security.
- You may lose your insurance held in a corporate superannuation fund when you leave your employer.
- It is important to insure against death and total and permanent disablement for non-income earning partners.
- Always review your insurance regularly.
- Never overlook a life event eg divorce, birth of a child.